FIELD CREW POSITION
We are hiring field crew members for our green roof installation team. We build green roofs (gardens on roofs) within the Washington DC and Baltimore region. We are looking for dedicated field crew members that have their own transportation and who are reliable to join our rapidly expanding company.
· Assist in the installation of green roof systems, planters, custom woodworking, masonry pavers and other scopes of work required, applicable and appropriate based on project needs and demonstrated skill level.
· Provide general assistance to project managers and foreman.
· Help maintain a safe and clean work environment on job sites both in the field and in the office.
· Experience working with hand and power tools.
· Experience installing masonry and carpentry materials.
· Must be able to communicate effectively and have critical thinking skills.
· Landscaping experience a bonus.
· Must have good references.
· Valid driver’s license.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
· Must be comfortable working on roofs under adverse weather conditions.
· Routine and/or frequent lifting of loads up to or greater than 75-90 lbs.
· Occasional scheduled work required on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Paid vacation days accrued at rate of 0.04 per hour worked.
· 401k/retirement plan, eligibility begins after 60 days after start date.
· Health Insurance eligibility begins on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
· Tuition reimbursement for career development courses.
· Six paid federal holidays.
· Overtime pay at time and a half for any hours over 40 per week.
Interested and Qualified applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org